Bleach has had one hell of a year. The highly anticipated return of the anime that ended with the Fullbring arc in March 2012 has caused a tremendous frenzy. A major streaming service Crunchyroll removed all the seasons from its platform prior to the release of the new season slated to occur this October on Disney Plus. This was met with backlash from some fans, just like Netflix gearing up to drop Naruto prompted criticism.
Now it seems that Coca-Cola will jump on board and share a brew with our beloved Substitute Shinigami. Coca-Cola is one of the biggest names in the field of soft drinks and constantly competes with Pepsi for the top spot. Around 2 billion Coke beverages are consumed regularly by humans across the planet.
Take a look at this teaser released at the end of September this year, just two days ago:
In this, you can get a glimpse of the can that will be unveiled shortly.
A new Coco Cola vending machine will soon be unleashed, propelling the Japanese fans to cloud nine. However, it hasn’t been confirmed whether this collaboration will affect those overseas.
American fans may be unable to grab the special merch unless they take a trip down to Tokyo. The Coca-Cola “Zero-Sugar” Soul Blast edition will be available at the Atmos pop-up store in Shinjuku, one of the most crowded areas in urban Japan. Collectible items are also included in the venture.
Bleach Final Arc Details
Bleach the TYBW Arc will be out in Japan and worldwide on 10th October 2022. This part of the tale shall focus on Kurosaki Ichigo, bread-lover Orihime, Sado, and Ishida as they deal with new threats. The return of an old enemy creates tension in Soul Society as the unstoppable force wants to destroy everything Kurosaki has sworn to protect and to make the shinigami “tremble.” The anime will run for four courses with occasional breaks.
- Director: Tomohisa Taguchi (known for Twin Star Exorcists, Akudama Drive)
- Scriptwriter: Masaki Hiramatsu (known for Bakegyamon), Tomohisa Taguchi
- Character Designer: Masashi Kudo (known for Initial D: Second Stage, Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haecceitas)
- Music Composer: Shiro Sagisu (known for Berserk, Evangelion, Black Bullet, Magi)
- CGI Director: Kazushi Goto (known for The God of High School), Toshihiro Sasaki (known for the Yowamushi Pedal series)
- Studio: Pierrot
Bleach: TYBW is set to premiere on 8th October 2022 by Viz Media at the New York Comic Con prior to the simulcast
- Masakazu Morita and Johnny Yong Bosch as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Fumiko Orikasa and Michelle Ruff as Rukia Kuchiki
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado
- Matsuoka Yuki and Stephanie Sheh as Orihime Inoue
- Kentaro Ito and Wally Wingert as Abarai Renji
- Shinichiro Miki and Doug Erholtz as Kisuke Urahara
- Noriaki Sugiyama and Derek Stephen Prince as Uryu Ishida
- Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach
It is a well-known fact that Latin Americans, especially Mexicans, Colombians, and Brazilians, have a fondness for coke (the beverage, get the dirty thought outta your head!). If the organization has a vending machine in these nations, which are also home to thousands of anime enthusiasts, their sales may improve tremendously.
Do you have a Disney Plus subscription as of now? Are you someone craving a can of Soul Blast? Let us know your thoughts on the collab otakus.