These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of averagebeing’s Website, located at www.averagebeing.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use averagebeing if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, by and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
- The case studies we provide are well researched and honest.
- We may or may not own the data for these case studies.
- You may contact us if we have missed anything in this category.
Anyone who submits their stories for averagebeing tales will automatically give consent to the following conditions.
- Any prize stated for participating will only be given if we publicly agree upon it.
- We may ask you for more details to include in averagebeing tales and are not eligible for any fees.
- By emailing us your story, averagebeing.com holds the right to share the tale on our website and other platforms.
- You can opt in and out of sharing further details like photographs, interviews, and others things related to the story.
- Any company/website copying our stories without proper credit will be charged legally.
Unless otherwise stated, averagebeing and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on averagebeing. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from averagebeing for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from averagebeing
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from averagebeing
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from averagebeing
- Redistribute content from averagebeing
- This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. averagebeing does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of averagebeing, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, averagebeing shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
averagebeing reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant averagebeing a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms, educational institutions, and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of averagebeing.com
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of averagebeing’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date but to deliver the best quality content we do make updates to the content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability are set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we may receive an affiliate commission for any purchases or actions made by you on the affiliate websites using such links.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, averagebeing is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will averagebeing, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
GUEST CONTRIBUTORS DISCLAIMER
This Site may include content from guest contributors and any views or opinions expressed in such posts are personal and do not represent those of averagebeing or any of its staff or affiliates unless explicitly stated.
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER
All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://averagebeing.com/ are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement, or sponsorship of averagebeing by such owners.
Should you have any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other inquiries, please contact us by email: [email protected].
This Disclaimer was created for https://averagebeing.com/ on 2020-06-27.