Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023 means going gung-ho over the kills, stats, and storyline, which is already making many sobs. But sometimes, it gets dull with the same skins and weapons.
That’s why new attires are necessary to spice things up. After all, what’s better than a black and green Monster Energy armor or a red and white Burger King skin? However, there’s a problem:
Many are complaining that they have failed to redeem their Monster Energy rewards. As such, it’s time to fix it.
If the Monster Energy Rewards aren’t showing up even after redeeming the code on the Call of Duty redemption page, contact Activision Support. Upload your ticket with the Monster Energy receipts copy, and they will fix the issue quickly.
How To Fix The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Monster Energy Rewards?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III has collaborated with Monster Energy, resulting in some cool-looking armor, attires, and skins. Here’s what you will get:
- ‘The Beast’ operator skin
- ‘Inner Beast’ blueprint
- ‘Zero Chill’ operator skin
- ‘Caught In The Crosshairs’ camo
Note that all the Monster Energy tokens must be redeemed by March 31, 2024. However, only the receipts dated from September 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023, are valid and eligible for this.
This kind of collaboration isn’t a new thing. After all, COD had previously partnered with Little Caesars, Hungry Jack, and Burger King for unique skins and limited-time armor. Often, the process of redeeming the rewards is smooth and seamless.
However, sometimes there are glitches, which makes the process of getting the rewards frustrating. That’s precisely what many players are experiencing because the MW3 Monster Energy rewards aren’t showing up even hours after redeeming the codes.
Thankfully, there is a way to solve it.
But first, let us tell you the proper process for redeeming your Monster Energy rewards:
- Log in to the Monster Energy website and upload your receipt’s copy. Note that every bottle or cap of the drink can provide 2XP codes.
- Once the receipt copy gets approved, you will get an email from the company with the 2XP code.
- Then, redeem this code at the Call of Duty redemption page. It should ideally give you access to the exclusive content.
If you did all of the above and yet can’t access the Monster Energy rewards, then:
- Try restarting the game as well as rebooting the console.
- Try waiting for a few hours to see if the problem gets solved.
- Reach out to Activision support by messaging them if the issue persists. This should alert the team, and they should fix the problem immediately. Just submit your ticket and receipt copy, and they will take care of the rest.
After this, you should be able to redeem your codes and play with the Monster Energy skins.
Did you try anything else to fix the Monster Energy rewards issue? Or did our methods work? Did you message Activision support in the end?
Let us know what worked and what didn’t in the comments below.