In the world of Barbie, everyone is a Barbie! (Or a Ken) By now, you must have encountered the hilarious trailers of the upcoming Barbie movie. The movie consists of dozens of actresses who are all Barbies and a handful of Kens too.
Greta Gerwig’s new project is already going viral due to its pure satire and comedy, and I hope it will give us a new POV into the world of these ‘perfect’ plastic dolls.
As a promotional stunt, the movie’s team has launched a new website where you can give your selfie a Barbie spin. The official Twitter account of the movie shared the website’s link with the tagline: “Take a selfie to become a Barbie (or Ken)!”
So how can you use this Barbie Selfie Generator? Let me walk you through the steps so that you can be a Barbie girl in a Barbie world too!
- First, visit the Barbie Selfie Generator website via this link: https://www.barbieselfie.ai/uk/step/1-upload/
- Next, you can either click a selfie instantly or use one from your gallery.
- To click an instant selfie, click on the camera icon. The website also offers the tip to hold your phone further back to get a better angle. A well-lit place is also a necessity.
- If you want to play safe, select the upload option next to the camera icon.
- The upload option will take you to your device’s memory. Navigate to the correct folder where your image is saved.
- Next, select the selfie you want to use and upload it to the website.
- Click on ‘continue’ if the image is to your liking. Hit ‘back’ to select the image again.
- A random design will be applied to your selfie, and now you can customize it however you want.
- You can click on download if you don’t want to customize it.
How to Customize Your Barbie Selfie?
- First, you can adjust the image’s length by zooming in or out. You can also adjust the position by using the arrows.
- The pencil option next to it helps you choose whether you want to be Barbie or Ken, and below, you can even write a message to your liking.
- The color palette image lets you choose between eight sparkly colors which suit the plastic world theme.
- Once you have Barbiefied your image, hit ‘continue,’ and then click on ‘download’ to save the image on your device.
We tried the filter on a picture of an adorable image of Baby Groot, and the results are enough to keep you cooing over it till the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
The tagline is a perfect fit because hasn’t he already conquered our hearts?
The ‘cutest MCU character meets his inner Barbie’ is definitely something that brightened our day, and we hope it will cheer you up too.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and upload selfies of you and your friend. Customize them to your heart’s content and share them on social media to be a part of this fantastic plastic life!