Close Menu
Hey, Visit us tomorrow!

If you love the idea of seeing all the strange stuff happening in the world right now, bookmark this page and come back again.

What Others Are Loving...

FRIENDS Actor Matthew Perry’s Mystery Death Linked To a Woman Called ‘Ketamine Queen’

Man Prints Resume Saying ‘Hire Me to Unlock Full Potential’ But Did It Work?

Did the Simpsons Really Predict the Coldplay Concert CEO Resignation?

Did Astronomer CEO Kristin Cabot Really Resign? Most Unfortunate Man Right Now…

Would You Use This? Sydney Sweeney’s New Soap Has an Ingredient With a Very Personal Touch & It’s Disgusting

Averagebeing
Averagebeing
3 Mins Read37 Views

Did Dillon Danis Pull Out of the Logan Paul Fight?

Rumors suggest that Dillon Danis may not show up for his upcoming fight against Logan Paul. Are they true?
October 7, 2023Updated:November 4, 2023
Facebook Twitter Reddit WhatsApp Copy Link
Did Dillon Danis Pull Out of the Logan Paul Fight?
Share
Facebook Twitter Reddit WhatsApp Copy Link

The rivalry between Dillon Danis and Logan Paul has been going on for a while, with Danis sparking controversy at every turn while Paul makes it the main issue for their upcoming fight.

However, thanks to Mike Perry’s confusing comment regarding their upcoming match, everyone is skeptical whether Dillon Danis is pulling out of the fight.

So, did Dillon Danis pull out of his scheduled fight against Logan Paul? No, despite the fighter initially saying he’s not interested anymore, he took to X and reassured the fans that he will be appearing in his fight against Logan Paul on October 14, 2023. It seems that the allegations made by the former UFC fighter, Mike Perry, are related to Dani’s tweets criticizing Paul. 

Dillon Danis’ Initial Withdrawal From the Fight

Logan bragging about lawsuits again he isn’t built for the fight game, this pussy doesn’t deserve me I’m out. https://t.co/JJoTsFmezr

— Dillon Danis (@dillondanis) October 5, 2023

With Dillon Danis targeting Logan Paul’s fiancée, Nina Agdal, to gain attention, he dug his own grave as she filed a complaint on how Danis hacked her account and published images of her.

Following the lawsuit, Danis received a restraining order, and the rivalry between Paul and Danis has become even more fierce. While their fight is scheduled to go without problems on October 14, Danis tweeted on October 5 that he won’t be fighting Paul. 

In his responsive tweet against Logan Paul’s podcast, Danis criticized Paul for bragging about the litigation and said he isn’t worthy of being an opponent, so he is out of the fight.

Mike Perry’s Surprising Intervention

Mike Perry: It's official, guys. I'm in.pic.twitter.com/K04GM34lhm

— Jed I. Goodman © (@jedigoodman) October 5, 2023

Following Danis’ unexpected claim of officially pulling out of the fight, Mike Perry’s video circulated on X suggesting that he is fighting Logan Paul instead of Dillon Danis.

The official backup fighter for October 14th is “Platinum,” in case either of the fighters back out at the last moment. However, Mike Perry’s video caused quite a buzz from the fans.

As you can see from the above video, Mike Perry says, “It’s official, guys. I’m in.” From these words, everyone believed Dillon Danis was officially out of the fight.

Is Dillon Danis Pulling Out of the Fight?

I’ll be there fight night everyone can calm down. pic.twitter.com/R1JzN1dKmF

— Dillon Danis (@dillondanis) October 5, 2023

Although the above two instances may hint at Danis abandoning his grand bout against his rival, Logan Paul, given that both his personal claim and Mike Perry’s untimely intervention point to that end, Danis is not pulling out of the fight.

Following Mike Perry’s video and Dillon Danis’ tweet, many fans took to X and slammed the fighter for backing out on the bout they had been looking forward to for so long.

Don’t back out!! I bet my house on u

— 🥶 (@eddiestaysbased) October 5, 2023

You better show up still after all the talk pic.twitter.com/DXHYYhiZea

— Kingz (@KingzCrypt) October 5, 2023

Pulling out again is worse for your reputation than you getting KO’d

— Crypto Michael (@MichaelXBT) October 5, 2023

Bro, don’t you dare pull out of another fight 😂😭🤦‍♂️

— Chris sassouni (@sassouni94) October 5, 2023

At least you made it closer to Fight Day this time. What's next, you gonna pull out after the weigh-ins your next fight?

— MarcFlameZ (@MarcFlameZ) October 5, 2023

It somehow may have reignited the passion in Dillon Danis, and he posted on his official X account that it was all a misunderstanding and reaffirmed to the fans that he would be present at the game night.

On the other hand, Mike Perry’s video appears to be a kind of satire aimed at Dillon Danis for commenting on Logan Paul’s video where he bragged about the litigation.

So, it is official that Dillion Danis will fight Logan Paul on October 14, 2023, at the AO Arena in Manchester, England.

What are your thoughts on the article? Do you believe Danis will show up for the fight? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Sports News
Share. Facebook Twitter Reddit WhatsApp Copy Link
Hanumanth Reddy
  • LinkedIn

Hanumanth has been an entertainment writer for 4 years, with profound experience in anime, films, and anything TV. While he isn’t particularly interested in the lives of celebrities and world events, that changed when he joined Averagebeing.com, which not only tested his writing talents in different fields but also provided him with a new reason to keep up with the latest trends. When he isn’t working, you can find him watching anime, movies, TV series, K-Dramas, or sometimes even Soccer matches. Hanumanth takes the slogan “work for what you love” very seriously, and he builds his personality around that.

SEE MORE

4 Mins Read38 Views

FRIENDS Actor Matthew Perry’s Mystery Death Linked To a Woman Called ‘Ketamine Queen’

August 19, 2025
4 Mins Read69 Views

Did the Simpsons Really Predict the Coldplay Concert CEO Resignation?

July 20, 2025
5 Mins Read68 Views

Did Astronomer CEO Kristin Cabot Really Resign? Most Unfortunate Man Right Now…

July 20, 2025
4 Mins Read67 Views

Man Prints Resume Saying ‘Hire Me to Unlock Full Potential’ But Did It Work?

July 13, 2025
Why Is Marvel Getting Worse?
https://youtu.be/_bweVbTC_9w?si=_e66qGH9g__fBMv4
Averagebeing
  • Know About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Editorial Policy
© 2025 Averagebeing

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Come on....
Come on....
This website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.