Manhattan Fire Department reported that a trailer home got swallowed up by the flames in Riley County.
According to the authorities, They received a call and volunteers departed at 5:41 am.
Also, The heat generated from the house has melted a side of a nearby residence.
They said that the firefighters had to use heavy equipment to pull the roof off in order to extinguish the fires.
Fortunately, No one got hurt as the trailer house was already scheduled to remove from the site.
As of now, The cause of the fire wasn’t known but authorities say it was because of lightning strikes.
All thanks to the firefighters, The situation was taken care of immediately.